SELLING YOUR BUSINESS
Before you decide to sell your business, you owe it to yourself to call the professionals at ABMI. There is no obligation, just a confidential conversation about how to sell your business and how much it is worth and realistic advice on the best marketing strategies
Our professionally trained staff can provide great advice and insight in your first meeting.
Some of the Best Reasons to use ABMI
- Experience in keeping the sale confidential.
- Detailed database of thousands of buyers.
- Implement a professional marketing plan so buyers will competition for your business.
- Precise targeting in the marketplace for businesses for sale.
- By establishing the right selling price we can insure that interest is generated.
- We utilize a proven marketing network to advertise your business.
- Expose the full value to maximize the selling price of your business.
- Having our clients refer us to many new opportunities is a benefit we appreciate.
Exit Planning Roadmap
Step 1 – Preparation
- Set Your Exit Objectives
- Prepare financial statements and other business information.
- Buyers will want to look at financial statements for at least three years, a list of assets, contracts with vendors, and other documentation related to the business.
- Consult your advisory board
- Assemble a team of advisors to assist you with planning. This team should include a CPA/Accountant, Tax Advisor, Attorney, Estate Planner, and Business Broker.
- Explore strategies to minimize the tax impact of the gain.
Step 2 - Determine the Value of Your Business
Step 3 - Prepare the business to maximize value.
Step 4 - Market the business
Step 5 - Negotiate terms
Step 6 - Close the transaction
For complete details, Please contact us at 913-341-6300
ABMI has been "First in Class" in the business brokerage industry for over 25 years.
Our Vision: "To Positively impact lives with our passion for